You might be focused on feasting and festivities right now, but just around the corner, you too will be looking at goals for the year ahead.
So, what’s your most pressing health concern?
It can be difficult to know where to turn for trusted resources — practitioners who are experts in their fields and can support you in achieving your individual wellness goals and address your unique needs.
I’m honored to be joining Winter of Wellness, an unparalleled health, healing, and wellness series taking place January 16-20, with today’s top health experts — including Donna Eden, David Crow, Sue Morter, Holly Tse, Naveen Jain, Gregg Braden, Sara Crow, Dawson Church, Pamela Miles, Arjun Das, Tamara Wolfson, and others!
During Winter of Wellness, you’ll discover leading-edge solutions for your personal health objectives — with esteemed doctors, practitioners, and teachers sharing our proven methods that address YOU as an integrated, interconnected WHOLE.
And, when you join Winter of Wellness, you’ll discover innovative solutions to your most pressing health concerns.
Here’s a snapshot of what just a few of our wellness experts will be sharing with you:
- (Dr. C) Robyn Benson interviewed me about the latest science on how you can use food to repair your circadian cycle and heal your adrenal glands. I also shared evidence on how the beliefs that you choose can change your health more than any other variable.
- Donna Eden will present simple techniques for bringing more energy into your body to become more alive, happier, more grounded and more centered… with a greater sense of control over your life.
- David Crow will explore the Ayurvedic system of medicine, which provides us with a profoundly spiritual yet highly practical system for maintaining physical, emotional and mental wellbeing — both individually and collectively.
- Sue Morter will share about Energy Codes, suggesting that we stop trying to heal because nothing is broken and nothing is missing.
- Holly Tse will describe how the ancient healing art of Chinese reflexology, combined with the wisdom of your soul, can help you restore balance and vitality in your body, mind, heart and spirit.
- Naveen Jain will demonstrate that there isn’t a universal healthy diet — and how artificial intelligence can analyze our metabolic and immune functions and provide personalized diet recommendations for healthy living.
- Gregg Braden will offer new DNA evidence that reveals how we did not descend from Neanderthals, but rather from of a fusion of other primates… with the capacity to self-heal and experience deep intuition, sympathy, empathy and compassion.
- Sara Crow will introduce ways to use restore your vitality and radiance using traditional herbal medicine, flower essences, essential oils and plant-based rituals.
To your best health,