- 1 pound uncooked, deveined shrimp
- ½ diced Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic
- ½ cup “lite” Coconut Milk
- 1-3 whole Tomatoes – chopped
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- ¼ cup Red Chili Pepper diced – include seeds (if you need more ‘heat’ you can use more)
- ½ tsp Garam Masala seasoning
- 1½ tsp Coriander
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Curry Powder
- On med-low heat, sauté onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add garlic, shrimp, and all of the powder seasoning.
- Let it cook for a bit, then add in some coconut milk, and the tomatoes.
- Stir, let it continue to cook on a simmer until it thickens.
- Then add tomato paste. Mix in well.
- Serve with rice.
*½ cup rice (carbs) for a lunch serving, or ¾ cup for a dinner serving if you are following the Adrenal Reset Guidelines*
By Celestina Christianson