Cooked red potatoes are packed with resistant fiber, which is great for adrenals. Wild caught salmon can be enjoyed a few times a week, and this would be a great way to incorporate that. It’s perfect for a lunch meal prep and can also be used for dinner. Enjoy
For the salad:
- 1 pound small red potatoes quartered
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 can wild caught salmon
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lettuce for serving
For the dressing:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup organic olive oil
- Brussel Sprouts
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until fork tender. Remove with a slotted spoon, reserving the hot water for the beans. Place the drained potatoes in a medium bowl.
- While the potatoes cook, prepare the vinaigrette. Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly add the olive oil, while continuing to whisk until the vinaigrette is emulsified. Set aside.
- Bring the water back to a boil. Add the green beans and cook for about 3 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain and pat dry. Add the beans to the potatoes, along with the salmon, red onion, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add vinaigrette, and any additional toppings, and toss and serve immediately over your choice lettuce.