Easy recipe and super tasty. If you hate cilantro (gene variation) just leave it out. It’s fine both ways.
- Washed organic baby spinach leaves – large handful
- Washed organic cilantro – about 1/2 cup
- Golden Kiwi – peeled
- Large naval orange, peeled
- Barlean’s flax oil – 2 tsp
- Reishi powder – 1/2 tsp
- Stevia – to taste
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup water
- Add all ingredients except flax oil in blender
- Blend on high power for 2 minutes
- Add flax oil
- Blend few more seconds
This is an easy way to get your kids to have some greens with you. Golden Kiwi’s are especially high in their polyphenols. Regular ones are still great.
To your best health,