SURPRISING DANGER ABOUT BENTONITE CLAYJanuary 10, 2017
7 PROVEN WAYTS TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH ADRENAL FATIGUEJanuary 16, 2017
- 1 lb wild Alaskan salmon fillets
- ½ cup tamari
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Few dashes hot pepper sesame oil
- Rinse salmon under cool running water and place skin side up in a glass baking dish. Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl and pour over salmon. Cover pan. Marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Drain off marinade. Flip salmon to skin side down. Cook 10 minutes per inch of thickness, about 15 to 25 minutes, or until done.