An antioxidant-rich recipe slows down the aging process for a more youthful you. Serve this side dish with a protein of your choice for a healthy, scrumptious meal. Enjoy!
Ingredients: (for 6 servings)
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the asparagus and mushrooms in a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, then season with rosemary, salt, and pepper; toss well.
- Lay the asparagus and mushrooms out on the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the asparagus is tender, about 15 minutes.
For more recipes and health tips, enter your information below.
*We respect your privacy and will not share your information.*