The Comprehensive (and Shocking) Guide To Soy and ThyroidOctober 30, 2017
VIP Day October 2017November 1, 2017
You are going to love this next week! Over the last 9 months I’ve been pulling together the best experts in adrenal health for you and on November 6th, the Adrenal Summit 2017 will go live.
It will be a potentially life-changing week-long event, and I would like you to come as my guest (AND have the top health experts come to your home – no need to get out of your pajamas) – click here to join The Adrenal Reset Summit.
The symptoms of this condition go far beyond just fatigue and can actually include problems falling asleep and staying asleep, difficulty waking up, and even a lack of focus and mental clarity…and increased food cravings, especially for salt and sugar!
Even if a good night’s sleep is had, an individual with adrenal fatigue feels tired all or most of the time. This is a never-ending cycle for so many of us. The good news? It is also highly reversible with the right steps and solutions.
I have been blown away by the list of event speakers and creative strategies that will be featured at this event. Here are the experts we have gathered together to support you…
DAY 1, Nov. 6th
- Dr. Izabella Wentz (Pharmacist and creator of the Thyroid Secret & #1 NYTimes Hashimoto’s Protocol) – Thyroid and adrenal connections – Which came first, thyroid disease or adrenal stress?
- Dr. Steven Masley (MD and author of Better Brain Solution) – Reversing stress’ effects on your brain – How can healing your adrenals reverse memory loss and brain aging?
- Dr. Joel Kahn (Holistic Cardiologist and author of Whole Heart Solution) – Heart and adrenal connections – Is adrenal stress the most preventable cause of early heart disease?
- Michael Breus (The Sleep Dr.) – Sleep and circadian rhythms – Your ‘sleeper’ is not broken – here is how you can reset it…
DAY 2, Nov. 7th
- James Colquhoun (Food Matters & Hungry for Change) – Food as the ultimate adrenal cure – How to reduce adrenal fatigue through healing foods
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman (Creator of the Nutritarian Diet) – Processed food as stressor – Simple diet rules that can slash your stress load.
- Magdalena Wszelaki (Creator of Hormones & Balance) – Recipes to heal your adrenals – Live demonstration of how to make delicious lattes from adaptogenic herbs
- Robyn Openshaw (Green Smoothie Girl) – Plant foods as adrenal remedies – Healing your adrenals with high vibration alkaline foods.
DAY 3, Nov. 8th
Good Carbs/Bad Carbs:
- JJ Virgin (Celebrity nutritionist and creator of NY Times bestsellers, Virgin Diet & Sugar Impact) – Sugar Impact and adrenal health – How is hidden sugar sabotaging your adrenals?
- Dr. Tom O’Bryan (functional MD and creator of Betrayal: The Autoimmune Disease Solution) – Gluten and other foods as hidden adrenal stressors – How can you identify the hidden food reactions that are stressing your adrenals?
- Dr. Aviva Romm (MD and creator of the Adrenal Thyroid Revolution) – Adaptogens, good carbs, and FOMO – Can perfectionism be your biggest stressor?
- Dr. Brian Mowll (The Diabetes Coach) – Blood sugar regulation and cortisol – Can poor adrenal function lead to diabetes? Do medications for diabetes even work?
DAY 4, Nov. 9th
- Dr. Susanne Bennett (Leading natural allergy specialist and Author of Mighty Mito) – Allergies and mitochondrial health – How can you power up your mitochondria when you’re suffering from fatigue?
- Ari Whitten (Creator of The Energy Blueprint) – The critical role of mitochondria in chronic fatigue, and how to overcome fatigue by building bigger, stronger mitochondria that produce more energy.
- Dr. Ben Lynch (ND and expert on MTHFR gene mutations) – Methylation and other genetic variations – Do you have MTHFR? How can you heal your adrenals if you do?
- Nicolas Pineault (leading health journalist) – EMF detection and remediation – What is the science of EMFs as stress triggers? And how you can protect your family?
- Evan Brand (holistic nutritionist, speaker, and wellness author) – EMF’s as hidden stressors – How can you identify and avoid invisible stress signals from your electronics?
DAY 5, Nov. 10th
Infections – Supplements:
- Dr. Evan Hirsch (MD specializing in Chronic Fatigue and Autoimmune Diseases and best selling author) – Chronic Fatigue and adrenal stress – Here’s how chronic fatigue can be cured….
- Dr. Guillermo Ruiz, ND (ND and creator of the 30/30 Health podcast) – Hidden infections as adrenal stressor – Why does your body slow your adrenals on purpose when you’re ill? And how you can recover?
- Dr. Eric Z (Public health researcher & Author of Healing Power of Essential Oils) – Essential oils and adrenal health – How do essential oils go straight to your hypothalamus and help you reset your adrenal cycles?
- Dr. Michael Murray (One of the world’s leading authorities on natural medicine & author of over 30 books) – Herbs and supplements for adrenal recovery – What are the clinically proven supplement strategies for reversing adrenal stress?
DAY 6, Nov. 11th
- Dr. Maya Shetreat-Klein (Integrative pediatric neurologist) – Traditional healer’s solutions to stress – What wisdom from South American healers can help you cope with modern life?
- Dr. Robyn Benson (Regenerative & anti-aging medicine specialist) – Chinese medicine – kidney and adrenal solutions – What are Chinese dietary remedies for adrenal ‘Jing’? Is pork an adrenal tonic?
- Suhas Kshirsagar (World-renowned Ayurvedic physician) – Ayurvedic perspective on adrenal stress – How can you identify the best foods and habits for your body type?
DAY 7, Nov. 12th
- Katie Wells (creator of Katie Wellness Mama, leading healthy family blogger)- How to have healthy habits for the family without creating stress – How do you dial in your family’s routines to banish the stress from daily chaos?
- Dr. Doni Wilson (ND specializing in autoimmune disease) – Stress fingerprint and leaky gut – Do you know your unique stress fingerprint? Why you should…
- Dr. Joan Rosenberg (creator of Emotional Mastery & Emotional Mastery Training) – Coming to terms with stressful feelings – How to reverse the top 8 difficult feelings in 90 seconds or less…
I hope you can attend this week-long event as my guest and get as much of this information as possible. What you don’t know about your adrenal system can literally change your life.
Yes, I am ready to reclaim my energy!
Here’s to your best health,