7 Rare Nutrients Your Thyroid Needs To SurviveMay 18, 2017
The Ultimate Guide to Food IntolerancesMay 22, 2017
One of my closest friends said she wanted to sit in a corner and eat this with a spoon. That’s because fresh mango salsa makes EVERYTHING taste amazing; tacos, veggie/protein/rice bowls, salads….it even tastes DELICIOUS on top of zucchini noodles or yellow squash noodles with chicken or fish.
Great for parties. Great for kids. Great for adding a fresh kick to your tried and true recipes that you may be feeling a little bored with.
- 2 mangos
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 -1 whole serrano pepper
- handful of cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 large lime
- Slice the mangos, tomatoes, and onion into small chunks.
- Dice the serrano pepper into tiny pieces. Wash your hands after handling so you don’t accidentally get it into your eyes.
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Squeeze lime into the mixture.
- Enjoy! (You can also refrigerate for 15+ minutes so the flavors fully integrate)
To your best health,