How many bottles of pills do you open and close every day? How long does it take you to pack pills before a trip? Are your vitamins helping or hurting your thyroid?
I’ve made an easy pack for you that includes:
- calcium that won’t clog your arteries
- extra magnesium for your heart
- vitamin K2 to help your bones
- 5,000 IU of D3
- selenium glycinate for your thyroid
- a full dose of essential fats
- mercury free fish oil
- all the trace minerals including molybdenum and vanadium
- methylated B-vitamins like methylfolate and methylcobalamin B12
- biotin for your hair
- hesparadin for healthy veins
- and choline for your memory
I’ve left out iodine since supplementing with it blocks your thyroid and I’ve left out iron so it is safe for menopausal women and men.
I went on Amazon and priced out the closest products I could find. It took 10 products and the total was $229.84 and they still were not the same quality ingredients.
At just 99.97 for a one month supply, you are saving over $129.
Try my Daily Reset Pack. I’m confident you’ll feel better, free up your time, and spend less!