A vitamin A rich recipe is just what your brain needs for that extra boost. Serve these zesty carrots alongside grilled chicken or pork. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds (10-12 medium) carrots, cut into 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450ºF.
- Combine oil, chili powder, cumin, and salt in a medium bowl. Add carrots and toss well to coat. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast the carrots, stirring once, until tender and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Toss the carrots with cilantro and lime juice. Serve immediately.
For more recipes and health tips, enter your information below.
*We respect your privacy and will not share your information.*