Truth, Foxes and HedgehogsJuly 5, 2017
The 4 Things You Need To Know About Thyroid AntibodiesJuly 7, 2017
This has all the elements of a perfect meal.
- Easy – uses only a few ingredients
- Fast (only takes 15 minutes….longer if you have to peel the shrimp first)
- Delicious – packed with flavor
There had been some concern over whether or not shrimp was healthy. Dr. Christianson addresses that HERE.
- 2 pounds raw (uncooked) shrimp
- 1 lemon
- chives (fresh or freeze-dried)
- pepper *optional
- Preheat oven to 425
- Peel shrimp (if it needs it)
- Line cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper (for easy clean-up)
- Lay shrimp on the sheet so they don’t overlap
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon juice over shrimp
- Season with chives, and pepper (optional)
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Optional – use the remaining 1/2 lemon on the shrimp afterward, OR slice it and use it in your water.
Be sure to pair it with 1/2 plate of greens, and carbs. Use 1/2 cup carbs for a lunch serving, OR 3/4 cup carbs for a dinner serving to make it Adrenal Reset Diet friendly.