Probiotic ProOctober 21, 2016
Note From Dr.COctober 21, 2016
My favorite kind of recipe is one that uses 6 ingredients or less.This one is delicious and easy. Perfect for the cooler nights and everyone will approve. Enjoy!
- 1 lb wild caught shrimp (shell on)
- 30 ounces light coconut milk
- 15 ounces water
- ½ cup Organic Thai Red Curry Sauce (Make sure to use Thai red curry sauce not red curry paste.)
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2½ tsp lemon pepper
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Add coconut milk, water, red curry sauce, curry powder, lemon pepper, and cilantro to Crock-Pot. Stir to mix well.
- Cook in Crock-Pot on high for 2 hours.
- Add shrimp and cook an additional 5-10 minutes or until shrimp are done. (leave shells on while cooking – they give the umami taste!)
- Garnish with cilantro and additional spices if you’d like.
- Enjoy by itself or on top of a rice of your choice.